Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No.13 Slideshare - Sharing presentations

Slideshare , a social website for sharing presentations, is a unfortunate name at a time of a falling stock market. A prize is currently being offered for the best 30-slide Powerpoint presentation about the Credit Crisis.
Slideshare gives me a chance to make a collection of the best Powerpoint presentations that I have found, recommend them to others and to develop my own presentations and share them. I hasten to add that I do not post the presentations of others on the web without permission. As for many other social web sites, you can store all your favourite presentations on line and then you can choose which to share with other groups of people. As with the videos on YouTube, the quality of the presentations found on this web is very variable. It is therefore useful to store them with comments and recommendations. Again this is on my To Do list

No comments: